* We believe in upholding the dignity of every human being.
* We believe that diversity in race, ethnicity and ideology is a source of strength for our Country.
* We believe the civil rights of all Americans must be protected regardless of faith.
* We believe in building relations and establishing dialogue with individuals, groups, and institutions that advocate for justice and human rights here and throughout the world.
* We believe that most prejudice and hatred is a result of ignorance, therefore affording the opportunity for change through education.
* We believe that empowered, healthy women, that are economically secure, strengthen their families, communities and country.
Copyright 2013 MMWC all rights reserved | Website developed by ABug Bytes, llc